What is Biz Girls?
We work with girls who have large dreams and a drive to achieve! Being the CEO of a company is a big job which takes courage, creativity, hard work, and self-confidence. Our program introduces business fundamentals as participants create an actual e-commerce business. By the end of the week our program attendees are real life CEOs of online companies.
- Mentorship from women with vast business experience!
- Are you looking for a summer job this year? With the Biz Girls CEO Accelerator™, you can build your own job through the creation of your own e-commerce business.
- Learn skills to come up with a business idea, source raw materials or suppliers, create an e-commerce website, manage business finances, and market your site to the masses.
- In one week, your business will be up and running and ready to make sales!
What do we do each day?
The Biz Girls CEO Accelerator™ Program is fast paced and we accomplish a lot each day! Here is a general outline of what happens throughout the week.
Passion in Business
Brainstorm YOUR Business
Customers and Go-To Market
'The Five Ps of Marketing': Product, Price, People, Place, & Promotion
Leadership Segment: "Model the Way"
Finalize Business Plan
Domain Name Research
Domain Name Registration
Leadership Segment: "Challenge the Process"
Bulk vs. Non Bulk Purchasing and Pricing
Building your first website!
Leadership Segment: "Inspire a Shared Vision"
Ecommerce Website Marketing Strategy
Search Engine Optimization
Google Analytics and Marketing Success
Complete your webpage!
Pitch Academy and Pitch Deck Creation
Leadership Segment: "Enable Others to Act"
Finance and Accounting
Revenue, Expenses, and Profit
Set up your Chart of Accounts
Income Statement and Balance Sheets
Public Speaking and Pitching Your Idea
Leadership Segment: "Encourage the Heart"
Friday Evening - Demo Day!
Show off your new business with a pitch in front of family and friends. Your pitch will showcase the product so people know they can go buy it on your ecommerce website, and you may even have an investor who wants to help you grow!
Into the Future...
Congratulations! Once you're the CEO of your own company we will connect you with resources for ongoing support!
What does the program include?
- Five days of programming from 9am to 4pm
- Printed Business Cards
- Use of Technical Resources
- Handbook and T-shirt
- Mentorship from local business leaders
- Guest speakers
- Local partnerships with post-program support services for young entrepreneurs
Develop a real business, more self-reliance, and awesome public speaking skills!